« Home | Pigs » | Four Jobs I've Had » | Throughout our lives we spent our time adoring peo... » | I » | Sadness » | Illustration Friday: Sea » | Illustration Friday: Flavor or Flavour » | H llo » | Anybody else feel this way? » | My 200th Post » 

Saturday, February 18, 2006 

----

Well, what's there to say? My updates are going in slow motion, because there is nothing to talk about. Of course, there is constant drama in the world of the media. But, I'm not interested in topics such as that.

Currently I've been working on a template. It will probably be finished by the end of this month.

Well.... today I saw a published author at Chapters. A total retard. The person was going around giving people candy. The worst part was when the individual gave a person candy, she showed all of her horrendus teeth.Basically, trying to persuade them to buy her horrible garbage. And guess what, it comes with an autograph. Meaning if you buy the book, it will decrease in value with her signature. My nail clippings is probably worth more than the book. Quit killing trees people! Don't waste paper!