« Home | H llo » | Anybody else feel this way? » | My 200th Post » | Don't you agree? » | Illustration Friday: Free » | "http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3038/1009/320/... » | Lately » | Illustration Friday: Night » | Do you like cheese?I like cheese.My nephew likes c... » | Hello Illustrators. » 

Friday, December 30, 2005 

Illustration Friday: Flavor or Flavour


Eggs are tasty and delicous ( they smell though), and flavourful. Don't forget E is for Egg. Doesn't the font I used for Egg look like the font that appears in front of the Dr.Suess books?

I'm back after a month of no illustration fridays. Hopefully I can whip up a few comments off this one. If you visit this site please comment. I've only been recieving approximately 2 hits a day. Thanks for checking my site out anyway.

Thank God for different taste. Eggs do not enter in to a flavour scale of mine. Nice illo though even if my self don´t like eggs!

Nice take! I love your templet! Is it avable?

Yep! The template is available. I actually got it from another website.
Here is the link : www.blogger-templates.blogspot.com
Pretty good site for layouts.
Thanks for the comments.

this is fun! fun colours and image! love the flavors!!!

Mmmmmmmmm....... love the flavour and flavor! I'm hungry now!

Reminds me of green eggs and ham, Sam I am. I happen to like eggs, myself. But not green ones. Yours is nice!

I love the font. Did you make the letters yourself or buy it? I'm all about good fonts.

Yay, I like eggs!

Post a Comment