« Home | Illustration Friday: Flavor or Flavour » | H llo » | Anybody else feel this way? » | My 200th Post » | Don't you agree? » | Illustration Friday: Free » | "http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3038/1009/320/... » | Lately » | Illustration Friday: Night » | Do you like cheese?I like cheese.My nephew likes c... » 

Friday, January 06, 2006 

Illustration Friday: Sea

Did you know that I am scared of fish, water and sea.
I am also scared of cheese.
Do you guys know any sites other than Blingo where you get free stuff, like examples of artwork from other illustrators?
Please type and thoughts you have on the illustration or the questions listed above.

It's cute. Poor him! :)

this is so fun!!!

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to surf in a thunder storm!
love

This is so cute. Makes me giggle despite the sharks about to eat him!

What is scary about cheese?

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Post a Comment