« Home | "http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3038/1009/320/... » | Lately » | Illustration Friday: Night » | Do you like cheese?I like cheese.My nephew likes c... » | Hello Illustrators. » | Illustration Friday: Remote » | Dumb Game » | Illustration Friday: Cold » | Stand Up » | Life is full of evil clowns. Agree? » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

Illustration Friday: Free

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
I spent some time making this.
Hope you enjoy.

Hi there, your idea made me smile.Who could ever remember something like this eh eh eh eh.
I've seen your post, it happens that I am not a writer, I am only an illustrator.The books have only my conception and illustration but are mainly in portuguese language.But I can mail them if you wish.
You may also take a look at a complete one at the international childre's digital library...
www.icdlbooks.org it is the only portugues book there and it is titled "Little Fluff and its brothers"

Thanks
Carla :-)

Nice Vneath...can I just ask...how long did it take you to make that blog? I like the little white dudes around the orange guy...and can you make a matrix blog sometime? Thanks man, and good luck

To create the layout for my website (www.yabadabadoo.tk) it took me approximately half of an hour. Creat a Matrix blog? Creative idea, but I'll need tips to get myself started.

Thanks fro the comment.

Post a Comment