« Home | Illustration Friday: Night » | Do you like cheese?I like cheese.My nephew likes c... » | Hello Illustrators. » | Illustration Friday: Remote » | Dumb Game » | Illustration Friday: Cold » | Stand Up » | Life is full of evil clowns. Agree? » | Can't we all just get along for a change? » | I'm A Robot » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

Lately


Lately I've been thinking a lot about philosophy. Its another version of science, where fact has no meaning. And currently I've been thinking about a human.

Of me.
I don't believe that you all exist in one dimension. Or perhaps even now you don't exist. Perhaps I'm a piece in a game. A game which I have no control over.

Perhaps, those placed around me aren't alive. Maybe they are not even important pieces of the game, just obstacles that become my friends and enemies.Or, the whole game revolves around me.

Sure, you may think I'm crazy if I'm wrong, but then again ,am I just an obstacle thats part of your life? From now on, I'm on the search for the meaning of existence. Or perhaps I'll just except the fact that this world really exists.

But remember "is this the real truth" .

Maybe you have no control over the next decision you make. They make sure what happens, happens. They make sure that something will happen to you and the reaction you create will be just what They had in mind.

Yes, that is what I have been wondering too. This is my theory. I think that the world that we live on is just an illusion, I mean like, how was this created? I think that it is all an illusion and that we have no control over this "illusion", but I do also agree with you that. Maybe this is all just a game that we have no control over, and that we are being controled by someone in the "outside" world or dimension.

Who are you Anonymus. I see we have a lot of things in commmon.

Yes, I believe this is part of philosophy. But thinking about makes it seem like life has no meaning after all.

I am Chris. And yes, have you ever thought that why are we created or what would happen after we die? Would we come back alive but in another body, brain, and personallity. And have you ever thought would you would do with your life? Cuz something can happen at anytime,for example, at anytime of the day you could die. and your entire life would be over, so what do you think of that? And have you ever heard of this?: live is to short to have fun and live a good life.So what should happen<---that might not be philosophy, I am just wondering. But this is for real. How do you think the world was created?

Post a Comment