« Home | Who invented the Oh-So Famous Donut Holes? » | Make Poverty History: Live 8 and G8 - The Purpose ... » | School: Over » | School: Graduation Day » | School: Graduation Day » | » | Make Poverty History » | LiveStrong » | Health Class » | The mike was turned own.Ears were waiting.My mouth... » 

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 

Do you know where doughnuts live?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Have you ever wondered where doughnuts live? I have, many times. When one of my siblings told me the real answer, I was about to cry when I thought about my stupid question. Then I realized that dougnuts actually hold some life in them, about 4 years later. Because their made out of wheat. And wheat lives. Or something along the lines of that.

Think about this, what is the oldest food that we still enjoy in our present time? Probably the doughnut, its been here since biblical times. In fact, in my humble opinion I feel that the dougnut is the greatest food and invention of all time if you don't involve religious matters.