« Home | School: Graduation Day » | School: Graduation Day » | » | Make Poverty History » | LiveStrong » | Health Class » | The mike was turned own.Ears were waiting.My mouth... » | ---'''''''...... .....'''----~~((+s... » | Experiment » | May The Force Be With You » 

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 

School: Over

Time's up. Yes. I'm so happy that time's up. Its been a very, very,very,very,very, very,very,very long year. 10 months, 10 months. Its over, the wait is over. The teacher, talk, the studies, the bullying, the lies, the weirdos, the friends, its over for 5E class of 2005. Yes, its over. Ova.Usually I actually feel bad to say cya to some people. But now I'm as happy as can be.

There's another thing I'd like to say. To you your opinion matters the most when thinkin' about something (most of the time)...(I'm pretty sure). What you think is a fact, is a fact until you are proven wrong.

There's another think I'd like to say, its none of your buissness to go out of way in someone else's life ( unless your one of those mega-stalkers). If your bugging them, and I bet you know that you are if you are, get off their back. Don't ask " do u like this person? uh uh uh" or " who's ur best friend huh huh huh?". Chances are the first thing they think about when you ask these questions are : Get off my back or Get a Life.

Believe, I've been through the horrible experience of being the person who is being asked to the person who asks the question.

Everything above this line is entirely based on my opinion.