« Home | School: Graduation Day » | » | Make Poverty History » | LiveStrong » | Health Class » | The mike was turned own.Ears were waiting.My mouth... » | ---'''''''...... .....'''----~~((+s... » | Experiment » | May The Force Be With You » | What Did I Eat? » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

School: Graduation Day

Hehe... i won... hehe... some people think i blackmailed the teacher to get the award...hehe... i'm not saying i didn't i'm not saying i did

The results are in. Aren and Rarcies won the biggest award, you know the principal award. I won Academic Award which mean I'm the smartest and brightest student in the class ( i think)...
( i think bad)... (I'm probably wrong about my thought). Adina won Most Improved and Nasa won Citizenship.

Around the world in 80 days stunk. If there is 1 movie I recommend that you never ever watch (for a story) in your whole lifetime its Around The World in 80 Days. With horrible graphics ( which belong in the time period the story to place in) and horrible actors ( except for Jackie Chan) this movie will get you having nightmares for the obvious reason. Once Pixar left Disney everything fell apart.