« Home | Bart Simpsons Guide To Life - Things NOT to Be Whe... » | Children Caught in Crossfire » | Friday The 13th...ahhh » | ROM » | 5 People Who Have Never Picked Their Nose » | 5 People Who Have Never Cried » | 5 People Who Have Never Farted » | What Really Happened » | Gym Socks » | Evolution » 

Saturday, May 14, 2005 

Children Caught in Crossfire

At school I was to do a song re-write. I decided not only to get good marks :) . But also for the song to actually have a meaning. I don't if anybody noticed. But I hope somebody out there did. Here is my song re-write which is actually a rap. Here, check it out:

Another thing that we do
Makes no sense to me
It’s the killing of millions
Through war and military
Soon there will be no
Friends for thee and me
Why do we kill at such a high degree?
We need to stop this madness
At one time or another
Let’s start by being friends
Will you be my brother?

Look at yourself
What they have done
Don’t just sit there
Get off your bum
You have a voice
One-of-a-kind
Its your choice to speak
Or let them reach their separate peak

Turn of the stereo
Listen to me
We won’t have peace
If we always disagree
There’s only one way out
That we can end this dilemma
It’s by joining together
Ending the drama

Sorry for the screw-up. In the font. Please copy and paste this on a word file and then read it.