« Home | 5 People Who Have Never Picked Their Nose » | 5 People Who Have Never Cried » | 5 People Who Have Never Farted » | What Really Happened » | Gym Socks » | Evolution » | I Can't Rely On Myself » | Are you dumb? » | Spot The Differences » | Basketball Look-Alikes » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

ROM

Royal Organ Museum
Royal Ontario Museum
Royal Orthopedic Museum

Well, I visited the ROM today. It was ok. Not great or anything. But not bad. I got to be wrapped in snake skin. I got to see a sea scorpion twice as big as me. In a fossil. I got to scare people in a bat cave. The bats were mounds of earth. The lights just went on and off. Yet everyone was screaming. Somebody who liked somebody ( a rumour somebody made uo ), he was tugging on sombody's shirt saying " Save me Omar! Save me! ". I think I gave away who one of the 3 somebody's were. Who knew the Greeks went into battle with just arrowheads. Because when I looked at their weapons thats all they had. Could you imagine an actual war going on with just arrowheads? I could. Anyway joy to the people.