« Home | Dumb Game » | Illustration Friday: Cold » | Stand Up » | Life is full of evil clowns. Agree? » | Can't we all just get along for a change? » | I'm A Robot » | Mrs.Beaver » | Try -Sweatshop Union » | Long time. » | Who says chickens can't be sad? » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Illustration Friday: Remote

Image hosted by TinyPic.comOk. This is probably my worst Illustration Friday yet. But.... leave your thoughts.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I really like your image and would choose the 'old' any day :)

I prefer books to TV, any day!

i like how you gave this illustration its corrugated look...very 60s.

Hello, I like the colours you used for this piece.

Also, thanks for the kind comment you left on my site :) Is the DaveB you referred to, David Bamundo? I did not know his work, so thanks a lot for the reference. I like ;)

My girlfriend likes to mix the old and the new. It makes me crazy!
love

I think this was a cool idea! *G*

Hey cool work!
You have a great style.

thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Do you really want me to do an illustration for you?

guess what? you suck. no illustrating skills. go back to where you came from. you don't belong in the illustrating community. all the comments on your websites are just for advertising.

Anonymous above. You belong in anger managment classes and you don't even have the balls to let us know who you are. Coward!

Post a Comment