« Home | Mrs.Beaver » | Try -Sweatshop Union » | Long time. » | Who says chickens can't be sad? » | I feel loved » | Love » | Yay!Just got my Mini Jesse in the mail. For FREE!G... » | No Title » | Just finished reading this book. Its a classic. Po... » | Illustration Friday: Depth » 

Thursday, October 06, 2005 

I'm A Robot

I'm a robot. I've seen people faces repeated in different people. I don't exist. I do, but not to them. Not to the others. Tomorrow I'm going to send something to the Planet. A newspaper for kids.

At school I see a kid who looks like a kid I knew from the U.A.E. . Its scary. The kid I knew in the U.A.E. was good at sports, and his personality reminds of this kid at my school Am I fool who's playing a life which I don't control?

Here's something I drew at school. Check it out.Image hosted by TinyPic.com.