« Home | Poverty » | Harry Potter Book 7 Revealed » | Family Guy Quote » | Wassup? » | Empty » | Yo listen up here's a story » | Ever been dissed? » | Now and now » | Other Harry Potters » | Need Glasses? (this post has nothing to do with gl... » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005 

As Bored as....

Well, I'm bored. I've been getting some "hate-mail" due to my Harry Potter post and forward. I shouldn't have done that. But I'm glad I did it. "_" Now I'm getting some email. Now I know where my hits are coming from. Well, summers boring as ever. Bored as hell. I've got one question to ask all of you people out there.

If William James conducted a survey of people's emoticonal states, which of these would prove to be correct?

A. After nearly drowning in a boating accident, the subject became extremely upset when he came in contact with water.
B. Grieving over the loss of a loved one, the subject refuses to eat and becomes frail.
C. The subject is almost always content, regardless of hissurroundings.

Choice # 1: A only.
Choice# 2: A and B.
Choice# 3: B and C.



I have no idea. Any idea?