« Home | Empty » | Yo listen up here's a story » | Ever been dissed? » | Now and now » | Other Harry Potters » | Need Glasses? (this post has nothing to do with gl... » | Gorillaz Revealed » | This fabulous quote was taken from the fabulous sh... » | New Link » | Mr. Picassohead recommendation from a friend » 

Monday, July 18, 2005 

Wassup?

Summer (for some unknown (perhaps mathemitcal or philosiphical) reason) seems to be boring. The internet also seems boring. I'm done Harry Potter (which was). the only unboring thing in my summer. So, I'm pretty bored. I'm starting to think that It would be cool if someone whacks me in the head with a baseball bat. But then again, please don't. I'll fall unconcious or perhaps even dies. So, summer is boring. I'm starting to think it would be cool if someone whacks me in the head. But then again...