« Home | How It All Started » | Stupid Town Name » | An Awesome Life » | Nerd » | The Television » | Tokelau » | Tsunami » | E-Cards » | Eleven » | Silverbirch » 

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 

Its Saturday

Its been a long time since I've posted on my site. This is due to me being busy with my (well not really mine) drama production In which I am involved with the speaking cast and choir. Actually everybody (in this case all the grade fives) was involved in the choir. And for the speaking cast sheet it said Vaneet instead of my actual name, I think it was a typo with the V it should have been a G which would have made it Ganeet (a girl in my class). Cause I'm not the Dramiest person around. Seriously look at your keyboard the G is on top of the V.

The play is a complete bore. Full of refrigerator and rock (stone) jokes. Oh yeah we boogie-woogie. This may be due to the fact that the script for the play was written in 1991. Well, I'm thankful for the typo because of one letter my music mark and drama mark may improve.

Rating for the play: absoulutely postively with my whole heart nothing