« Home | The Television » | Tokelau » | Tsunami » | E-Cards » | Eleven » | Silverbirch » | March Break » | The Stupidest Thing » | Billy Talent - Nothing to Lose » | The Like-Duh Quiz » 

Sunday, April 10, 2005 

Nerd

Some people speak in complex sentences which I don't understand. Stuff like: It is ironically challenging for someone like me to express their feelings through words. Even with endless and complex sentences I write down, the necessity quality of understanding and meaning is omitting. I`m not good with words to express myself. And even if I could, I normally don`t like to open myself to other people in person. ButI`ll tryto elucidate myself better to you, not just using words but through visual recollection. ( then some people say that their bad at everything or something but the worst part is when you can't even understand what they are saying).But overall they have great english unlike everybody else on this planet. Everybody speaks in talkin' n' walkin' . You know stuff like that. But there a few survivors left who still speak a foriegn language called english.