« Home | A Thing That You Should Do » | Couple Of Things You Should Never Do » | Send Me On My Way - Rusted Roots » | Richard's Ultimate Diss Of All Time In My Opinion » | Music Song » | Fire! » | NASA: The Definition » | The World: My View » | Cigarette Fact of the Day: Formaldehyde » | » 

Saturday, April 23, 2005 

The 7-Day Challenge

What do you think the 7day challenge is? Some simple thing that you cannot do for a whole week? Well your wrong. Its worse than not having a bath for a year. Its worse than not being able to use the computer for 7 days. Its... its something that'll break you apart. Something that may change you forever. In my case its not listening to LP for a whole week. The prize: 10 Bucks. I have decided to make an oath:

I, V.S.S have decided to make an oat (wrong spelling :oath)... ( garbage about oathiness( is oathiness a word?)you know). I, V.S.S. have decided to not listen to LP for a whole week ( 7 Days) (168 Hours) (10080 Minutes) ( 604800 seconds ).

I don't think I'll last for a day. Ahh... 168 more hours to go.