« Home | The World: My View » | Cigarette Fact of the Day: Formaldehyde » | » | True Story » | Today I was sweating like like like sweating. For ... » | Cigarette Fact of the Day » | Stupid Stupid Stupid » | Cigarette Fact of the Day : Urea » | A Village of a 100 » | Cigarette Fact of the Day » 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 

NASA: The Definition

Actual Definition -an independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight
Full Form - National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA

So me and this dude are talking about NASA. We are doing a project. The goal of this project is to make a car move 2m. I'm planning to create a rocket. So for the design I start talking to him about NASA. Anonymus (a different one) looks at us puzzled and says: " Who is NASA?" I reply " A Singer"