« Home | Richard's Ultimate Diss Of All Time In My Opinion » | Music Song » | Fire! » | NASA: The Definition » | The World: My View » | Cigarette Fact of the Day: Formaldehyde » | » | True Story » | Today I was sweating like like like sweating. For ... » | Cigarette Fact of the Day » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

Send Me On My Way - Rusted Roots

Check out the lyrics of the Ice Age and Matilda Soundtrack:

On my way, On my way

I would like to reach out my hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
no ba de say no ba de ohm

Well pick me up with a golden hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
no ba de say no ba de ohm

I would like to hold my little hand
How we will run, we will...
How we will crawl, we will...

I would like to hold my little hand
How we will run, we will...
How we will crawl, send me on my way.

Send me on my way


What the....? The name explains it all. Finshed me poem ( rewritten version of the Linkin Park rap part)