« Home | Evil » | The Oreo-men » | The Ancient of People » | Chocolate In The Wilderness » | Photo Friday: Chaos » | Anonymus Email » | New Template » | Illustration Friday: Dreams » | I think this image (which I created) clearly shows... » | Freaky School Dream » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

Illustration Friday: Roots


Most of you people out there, think about trees or plants or other stuff I don't care about ( I like trees though). But I thought of legacy, it was the first thing that popped (not pooped) in my mind.

My pic also shows that you look similair to your descendants.

I just read a book called "Digital War" or something like that. Where mutants heve different strands of DNA from different men and women. And the word "descendant" doesn't mean anything to them, 'cause they have none.

dfsdfa

Post a Comment