« Home | Ice Cream » | MSN and Homer » | Opera » | Itzakadoo » | Wagalagawingeritotisimbaloritos » | Illustration Friday: Wisdom » | Soccer Dream-AH!!! » | Le Emoticons De Homer » | LOTR : Hobbit Problems » | Freedom: An Illusion » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

Illustration Friday: Reflection


This week's topic is reflection. I know most people think of reflection as a time to look back or something like that (as you can clearly see I had no idea what to do for "reflection"). So I took from a father-son point of view. 'cause when I look at my Dad (even though I don't have glasses) I see my face in him. Uhh... that last sentence was a joke. I should probably shut up now...

That's cute...the way your wrote about your dad and self. : ) I also like how the illo has a child-like quality.

i love it

I agree with Emily; nicely in tune with the topic.

Oh nice idea - a child reflecting his parent (or vice versa). I also like the "child-like quality" of this image. As kids one of the first things we tend to draw is a picture of the people closest to us, usually our parent(s). This drawing captures that just right.

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

Post a Comment