« Home | Billy Talent - Nothing to Lose » | The Like-Duh Quiz » | Slang » | A Boot Me » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

The Stupidest Thing

At school the funniest or stupidest thing happened ( I'm not pointing out in which grade this happened in). I was sitting in class beside this girl and a light was shining at her. By the way thats not the funniest thing. I was writing some word down when my water bottle fell down bringing " this mystery girl's" work floating down. She looked at me, expecting me to pick the paper up. " Pick the paper up "she said sturnly. It was a commmand not a request. I rolled my eyes and continued doing my work. Then suddendly this huge breeze ( I don't know if you can say that ). Well it was more of a drizzle breeze. A liquid of some sort was falling on my face, and my work. I looked to my left the stupid girl was blowing at me. I said " Stop it!". She ignored me and continued doing spitting or blowing ( don't know what she was doing ). I went back to my work, eventually I couldn't stop myself from saying " What's wrong with you, what are you trying to do ?!?" She looked at me and said " The sun, I'm trying to blow it at you, you know the light. Pick up my pencil or I'll blow the light at you". I leaned back into my chair and laughed. She and her stupid friends also tried blowing the light at me. I was unstoppable.